Ask a Question on RUSSIAN BOOKS Review

Steve Jobs: A Biography by Walter Isaacson

RUSSIAN EDITION
Based on more than forty interviews with Jobs conducted over two years—as well as interviews with more than a hundred family members, friends, adversaries, competitors, and colleagues ...

Steve Jobs: A Biography by Walter Isaacson in The Russian Book Store No.1

Friday, May 20, 2011

Dietyshi by Nika Belotserkovskaya


"Dietyshi" is new book by Veronica Belotserkovskaya (Nika Belotserkovskaya, Belonika is her nickname in Internet), mother of three boys, the publisher of several magazines and the author of an excellent cookbook "Retseptyshi". Nika Belotserkovskaya more than anything else loves to travel and enjoys photography. All pictures for your books Nika Belotserkovskaya has made herself. Even the dietary food looks on them so that it wants to eat immediately and ask for supplements.



Diet can not only be useful, but enjoyable. And interesting. And fun. And most importantly - delicious!




In general, the time has come when I absolutely had gathered to lose weight. And wrote about it in my blog. Because I had grown accustomed to sharing with you what is happening in my life. And I thought that maybe someone wants to join me. Diet, even the most delicious - rather dull process, and together these nasty thing to do is much easier: there is one to share, and yet the mutual support is crucial. In general, a good company never hurts. But when it became clear that this company is one and a half thousand people, and gathered it in just a couple of days ... I even felt like something scary. Because it is accountability - and all that. I even could not imagine that I would have minded so much ... As they say on the Internet, such a massive flash mobs I have not seen. And then I also imagined that if we all will lose weight ... our planet will become easier for exactly 10 tons. And I did it. We are all together for a whole month, clenching his teeth, his fists and everything else worked honestly, lose weight, and then, in my blog, discuss their difficulties and boasted of the results. And they were!

In the most disciplined - just incredible. And then I thought that probably ought to write about it and for those who read me, not only on the Internet. Suddenly, they too would be interested? And so it turned out, this second book.


Dietyshi by Nika Belotserkovskaya at The Russian Book Store No.1


Related Posts by categories



0 коммент.:

Post a Comment