Ask a Question on RUSSIAN BOOKS Review

Steve Jobs: A Biography by Walter Isaacson

RUSSIAN EDITION
Based on more than forty interviews with Jobs conducted over two years—as well as interviews with more than a hundred family members, friends, adversaries, competitors, and colleagues ...

Steve Jobs: A Biography by Walter Isaacson in The Russian Book Store No.1

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reading My Life by Maya Plisetskaya


Renowned ballerina Maya Plisetskaya presented to the public a new autobiographical book, "Reading My Life" on December 16 in Moscow. Under one cover, the publication merged two novels - "I - Maya Plisetskaya ..." and "Thirteen Years Later."

At a meeting with Plisetskaya came dozens of fans. Within an hour, dancer spoke with guests. According to her, in a new book she most earnestly described the events of his life and creative path.

"It is written only the truth. I could swear like the theater, raising his right hand. Many people said that I was exaggerating. A person who knows me, told me that I understated. And I do not downplayed or exaggerated, I wrote the truth, "- said Plisetskaya.

For 20 years she has played on the stage, the audience appears very rarely. Together with her husband, composer Rodion Shchedrin, Plisetskaya lives in Munich. November 20 Ballerina celebrates its 85th birthday. In France, in her honor made a real surprise.

"In Paris I had a wonderful gift. I do not expect that to be true, although she knew how to treat me this city. But that will ignite the Eiffel Tower in my honor, that I could not even guess it was nice to tears "- admitted Plisetskaya.


Maya Plisetskaya was born November 20, 1925. Her most famous parties - Odette-Odile in "Swan Lake", Aurora in "Sleeping Beauty", the Mistress of Copper Mountain in "The Stone Flower" by Prokofiev, Raymonda in the ballet Raymonda by Glazunov. Leaving the stage at the age of 65, she continues to work in the ballet is a teacher. Among her awards - the title of People's Artist of the USSR, the French Legion of Honor, the Imperial Prize of Japan and many others.

Buy here "Reading My Life by Maya Plisetskaya"


Related Posts by categories



0 коммент.:

Post a Comment